Monday 17 February 2014

Review // Avon // Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil

I confess, I am quite lazy when it comes to my hair. I have extremely thick and fairly long hair, so by the time I have completed the mammoth task of shampooing and conditioning it all I am ready for bed! Because of this, a quick and easy hair-care routine with as little steps as possible is an essential for me.

I was recommended this product by a work colleague, after assuring me that it was a brilliant product and I wouldn't regret buying it I reluctantly decided to order a bottle. With doubts still in my mind, when the product arrived I applied it to damp hair and went to bed (yes, with wet hair - I told you I'm lazy when it comes to my hair!) The next morning my hair was so sleek and soft I couldn't believe it. Whether through straighteners or curling tongs, I apply heat to my hair every day so my hair can be quite frizzy, but this product gets rid of all the frizz and almost eradicates the need for me to straighten my hair in the mornings.



Due to the thickness of my hair I use three or four pumps, but for thinner or shorter hair you would probably only need two; I apply the product to the ends of my hair and leave it overnight. You can also apply it to dry hair to give it some extra shine, I do also do this but usually for a special occasions. Although an oil, this product has never left my hair feeling greasy.

I have used other hair oils, such as the L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil and Moroccan Oil but don't think either of those compare to this Avon product. This oil retails for £5.50 for a 30ml bottle which is a fraction of the price of the other two hair oils I have used in the past; Avon regularly has offers on this product as well (currently on sale for £3.85). I have now been using this particular oil for nearly a year and can safely say it will take a miracle for this to be removed from my hair care routine.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emily, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out on my Blog: leahloves1.blogspot.ie

    Leah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love argan oil on my hair! Great post xxx
    http://shannonmarina.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're happy with this- it sounds great! x

    Sharlotte //

    ReplyDelete